The athlete must participate in 50% or more of the meets (District and State not included) and meet the following criteria:
- Complete the season in good academic and social standings (minimum of 2.0 GPA).
- Attend all practices, meets, tournaments, and meetings unless excused by the coach.
- Show consistent, good work ethic and positive attitude.
- Remain a member of the team for the entire season. This includes the post-season practices.
- Place in the top 3 of a meet of 8 or less teams.
- Place in the top 4 of a meet with 9 or more teams.
- A senior that has been out for all 4 years and finishes their career in good standings will have the opportunity to letter.